- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
According to Business News Daily, 3D Printing Careers are on the rise it's estimated that this will be a $5.2 billion industry by 2020. What's more, they project a healthy annual growth of 14 percent annual growth in the next five years. So what kind of job market can you expect if you focus on 3D printers?
The obvious career is in education. With the new technology comes the need for people to learn how to use it. Both high schools and colleges are preparing for the 3D revolution by offering classes in the subject. Someone has to teach the students.
Online 3D Design
As companies farm out more work to freelancers, online jobs using 3D Design are becoming more popular. The online design world includes product design, medical device design, 3D modeling, 3D rendering, and 3D animation all require knowledge of 3D printers.
CAD (Computer Aided Design)
Not surprisingly, CAD designers will need to use 3D printers for modeling and even producing products. They'll have to understand the materials they're working with as well as geometry.
R&D (Research and Development)
Those who are interested in being on the cutting edge will no doubt be using 3D printers. Whether it's for fashion, artistic endeavors, or engineering, 3D printers will play a role in R&D. It's much easier to put together something on the printer so others can visualize what exactly the creator is designing.
Why go off a 2D plan when a 3D model gives the builder a better idea how things should look in the end? From concept to build, 3D printers can give the builder and workers a good idea how the building should look when constructed.