- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
Do you see STEAM rising in your school?
The presence of artwork in science, technology, engineering, and math classrooms may seem out of place (at first glance) but teachers across the country are beginning to recognize its importance and appreciate the incredible value that art projects can bring to even the most technical and analytical curriculums.
Have you had the pleasure of seeing Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics come together to form something beautiful?
Click on the video image below to learn how middle and high school students in Fairfax County, Virginia are physically designing their science and math assignments.
For this activity, students were tasked with using their creative and artistic talents to show transformations in matter: