- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
In September, 3D Printing in School placed its first printer. The results have been STEM'tacular! :)
The students at Liberty Elementary School in Chantilly, Virginia were the lucky recipients of a MakerBot 3D Printer.
Liberty is a K-5 school where STEM education has become central to daily learning. In recent years, Liberty teachers and staff have worked diligently to bring Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math to the forefront of student learning, encouraging students to think like scientists, imagine like inventors, build like engineers, and tackle problems like mathematicians.
With the use of their new MakerBot printer, Liberty teachers are continuing to make strides for their students. They are revolutionizing elementary education by making lessons ever the more unique, engaging, meaningful and multi-dimensional.
Thank you Liberty students, staff, and families for being our partners in educational innovation! For more information on STEM programs and 3D printing, as well as lesson plans and updated photos, visit 3DPrinting.org daily!
Want to show your support for our organization and its Spotlight Schools?
DONATE to 3D Printing in School, 501C3 today.