- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
UPDATE: You may remember our Student of the Week, Ankit. We are big fans of Ankit because he is not only a stellar STEM student, but a very ambitious young man as well.
At the beginning of the school year, Ankit approached his teachers about starting a Builder's Club for his middle school. He has since secured two club sponsors - and 15 club members!
Over the past few weeks, Ankit promoted his club, recruited a group of budding-engineers to join in the fun, and wrote his own lesson plan for the first club meeting. We had the pleasure of attending the club's inagural meeting and were blown away. Ankit had carefully chosen and organized materials for an experimental bridge-building activity and planned for his classmates to purchase "construction materials" for the project. To help move the process along most efficiently, Ankit even produced slides with important info to be displayed on the classroom's projection screen.
Scroll down to see photos from the Builder's Club first meeting, and stay tuned to for additional photos and video footage from Ankit's meetings as the year progresses.