- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
~ ENCORE ~
One of the perks of working for 3D Printing in School is we often get to mix and mingle with ROCKSTAR students, like these marvelous makers from Liberty Elementary. In fact, these faces probably look familiar to you, as these Liberty fifth graders have become STEM'lebrities throughout our site.
Originally dazzled by their knowledge of ocean geography and their mastery of Tinkercad, we have stayed in touch with our fifth grade friends, and have had the chance to watch their ocean floor projects come together - now - in 3D!
Scroll down to see some printed samples of their work!
Our Spotlight School makes us so proud! Liberty students are STEM'tastic role models.
TOGETHER, we can MAKE something AWESOME.