- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
We had the pleasure of meeting with the friendly library staff running the MILL (Makers in Loudoun Libraries) Studio at the Gum Springs Library in Ashburn, Virginia. What a fantastic maker space!
We will certainly be revisiting the library to partake in some 3D printing classes.
The 3D Printing in School Team looks forward to encouraging our students to visit the library's maker space after school - to continue their maker journeys!
Make something awesome!
Support our nonprofit organization: 3D Printing in School.
Donate to our "$3 for 3D Printing" fundraiser. $3 - It's that easy!