- Share this! Another #3dprinted development for our students -and for http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,technology/layer/article/details…
- TECHSHOP INCLUDES 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MASSES http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,297,techsh…
- BRAINPOP: Online fun for young brainiacs: http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/layer/article/details,331,brainpop-online-fun-for-young-brainiacs
- STEAM is rising in Virginia schools : http://3dprinting.org/3dnews/verticals,3d-education/layer/article/details,332,steam-is-rising-in-virg…
- Something new is coming to 3DPrinting.org. A new focus on education and placing a 3D Printer in every school that wants one. Stay tuned!
This week, we bring you a short video on a STEM'tastic educator!
Scroll down to WATCH this educator doing what she does best - teaching STEM & being AWESOME.
*TEACHER FEATURE STATS*
Name: Ms. Parrott
Job Title: STEM'tacular Social Studies Teacher
Background: BA in Education from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; MA in Political Science from George Mason University
Favorite Teaching Resource: Twitter + online PLN (Professional Learning Community)
Favorite quote: "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." ~Maya Angelou
Support our nonprofit organization: 3D Printing in School.
Donate to our "$3 for 3D Printing" fundraiser. $3 - It's that easy!